Helpful
Replies

SPA 303 IP Phone & firmware spa50x-30x-7-5-6a

DanilovAF
Level 1
Level 1

Good day!
We have phones Cisco spa303.
I downloaded and installed the new firmware on one phone.
For this I used code in the provisioning file:

<Dictionary_Server_Script ua="">serv=tftp://x.x.x.x/; d0=English; x0=303/spa50x_30x_ru_v756.xml; d1=Russian; x1=303/spa50x_30x_ru_v756.xml;</Dictionary_Server_Script>

<Language_Selection ua="na">Russian</Language_Selection>
  <Default_Character_Encoding ua="na">UTF-8</Default_Character_Encoding>
  <Locale ua="na">ru-RU</Locale>

<Upgrade_Rule>( $SWVER lt 7.5.2b )? tftp://x.x.x.x/303/bin/spa50x-30x-7-5-2b.bin | tftp://x.x.x.x/303/bin/spa50x-30x-7-5-6a.bin</Upgrade_Rule>

After that, my phone is lost Russification.
All my attempts were unsuccessful Russification. Please tell me what to do to the phone again Russified.
Thanks ...

Добрый день!

После обновления прошивки на 7-5-6a телефон потерял русификацию. Все попытки вернуть на старую версию не увенчались успехом. Как снова русифицировать телефон?

При этом откатывался на старую прошивку - не помогло, делал Factory Reset с восстановлением старой прошивки - не помогло.

Что надо сделать, чтобы телефон снова показывал на русском?

Спасибо...

1 Reply 1

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Your's dictionary server script seems to be invalid. You referring RU resource file twice - for both Russian and English. It is not allowed as far as I know. Use English resource file for English.

If it will not help, turn on syslog and debug messages. Start the phone with English, use menu to change language into Russian and  catch syslog&debug messages. It should allow you (or us) to analyze the issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: