Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA 502G Web interface

Hi I am junior admin and because we have 1 port /working place I need to configure that IP phone and pc are connected together. I configured VLANs, and port is configured as trunk. When I configure (via Phone settings) VLAN membership, phone is operational but PC is not. I read that there is PC vlan ID somewhere , but if I try to access it via Web I can only see configuration, and cannot change. There is no login button, so that I can log in with that account. Can you please help me and explain how to access admin page ?

Firmware version is 7.4.8a, there are some older one also. I plan to upgrade to newest firmware.

Regards,

Alex

5 Replies 5

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

If there's no password, you can access the admin page by clicking on the Admin and then advanced in the top right corner of the web UI.

Hi nseto, thanks for a reply but unfortunatelly I don't have admin link in the right corner , that is why I posted here. when I use ip/admin/ or ip/admin/advanced/ I don't have and option to change the settings. It must be locken somewhere in the profile or the template of the ephone. How can I unlock that ??

Thanks

Are you able to go into the phone UI and get to the factory reset selection?

On the phone itself yes I can reach factory reset, but all phones are new (just 1 Month). And they all pulled configuration from UC 540. I don't see on any phone web interface admin page. I don't think that it is a phone problem but configuration one, but if you think that this could help I will try.

It's because you are supposed to configure via the UC500.  In SCCP mode, the config is supposed to be pushed down from the UC as opposed to SIP mode.

You can see if you can get the admin layout to show up.  Press **# on the keypad and see if you can get the additional parameters to show up in the phone UI.  Then in the web UI, see if you can go to the System tab and change the Phone UI read only to no.

If that still doesn't allow you to make the changes that you want, you can factory reset and make your changes to the VLAN when the phone is in the default SIP mode.  Then plug into the UC500 setup. 

But ideally, you're suppose to make all the changes through the UC500 system.