Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA 525G2 and SPA509G private addressbook

Patrick Werner
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community.

The personal addressbook option on these phones is very strange. I installed a UC540 with the CCA and all works fine. But for some reason the private addressbook from the webgui on the SPA509G and SPA525G2 is grayed out. I can't add an entry to the addressbook. I have to add about 100 numbers and it is annoying to do that with the menu on the phone itself. That will takes ages.

Isn't there a sollution to add 100 number faster to the phone, i'm looking for an import function on the phone.

Habe an idea. Thanks and regards patrick

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

The web UI being writable isn't available by default when using SPCP mode.  It's available when in SIP mode.

You can make it web server writable in SPCP mode by going to the phone menu.

SPA525 has that under the Network Configuration, SPA50x under security configuration.

See if that change allows the addressbook to show up in the web UI and allow you to make changes.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

nseto
Level 6
Level 6

The web UI being writable isn't available by default when using SPCP mode.  It's available when in SIP mode.

You can make it web server writable in SPCP mode by going to the phone menu.

SPA525 has that under the Network Configuration, SPA50x under security configuration.

See if that change allows the addressbook to show up in the web UI and allow you to make changes.