cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA942 Desk Stand

techquility1
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Linksys SPA-942 with a missing desk stand.  Does anyone know where I can purchase one?  All I need is the desk stand, but can't find any place to purchase.  Thank you.

7 Replies 7

martinhuard
Level 1
Level 1

Did you find any ? I'm looking for the same thing. Regards.

Dear Sirs;

We don't offer the stand as option. Suggest you go over the internet to see if there is an option, I am not aware of any of those. You may think it is very common, but in my 6 years with these phones, have seen less than 5 requests on the subject.

Regards;
Alberto

I'll add my 2 cents worth.  I am looking for desk stands for two SPA942s.  I don't think this is as rare as you believe.  I am seeing many postings for people looking for these.  It seems to me that throwing away a $200 phone because of a missing piece of plastic is ridiculous. If the request is really that rare, can you just send me a couple of them?

Hi Bruce,

I've sent you a PM.

Regards,

Patrick

----------

joe
Level 1
Level 1

We are also in a desperate need for Desk stands. We have about 10 phones that came back from lease without the stand. I PM Patrick Born but have not received response. Anyone else can help?

Sincerely,

Joe

GregMadden
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking for one for an SPA942 also.

Greg

I'm not sure why you would "throw away" a $200 phone for a $15 component. For whatever reason you don't have the deskstand... you can still purchase deskstands for a standard form factor.

The SPA900's have been eos/eol for quite sometime so there is not a surprise they are not offered. Traditionally the accessories are not sold separately. The accessories I know that are have a SKU would be attendant consoles, handsets, wall bracket, the WBP and power adapters and that's only really applicable to current model phones such as SPA500 series. Even those models do not have a deskstand as a separate accessory.

-Tom
Please mark answered for helpful posts

-Tom Please mark answered for helpful posts http://blogs.cisco.com/smallbusiness/
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: