cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL VPN ERROR REMOTE TELEWORKER (Can not select private key)

mziskind1
Beginner
Beginner

Hi All,

I am unsuccessfully trying to set-up a remote teleworker phone.  I have set up the SSL VPN full tunnel mode. Installed anyconnect package 2.5.3055. Using softwware pack 8.2.  Phone is 525g2.

Each time I try to connect to the VPN I receive an error on the phone. The SSL VPN debug log shows the message "Can not select private key ( < fqdn of the UC540 > )". 

I have disabled the firewall and tested with the same result. 

Anybody know how to remedy this one? 

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

Darren DeCroock
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hello,

I would suggest trying to remove the trustpoint,then recreate, and re-enroll...  This can only be done though CLI...

no crypto pki trustpoint TP-self-signed-xxxxxxxxxx     <-- Replace xxxxxxx with number from config.

crypto pki trustpoint TP-self-signed-xxxxxxxxxx     <-- Replace xxxxxxx with number from config.

enrollment terminal
subject-name cn=www.ansc-inc.net
revocation-check none
rsakeypair TP-self-signed-xxxxxxxxxx     <-- Replace xxxxxxx with number from config.

cry pki enroll TP-self-signed-xxxxxxxxxx     <-- Replace xxxxxxx with number from config.
  NO
  NO
  Yes

Thank you,

Darren

Thanks Darren.  That was enough to get it straightened out.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers