cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transferring to external number yields one-way audio

johnwitherspoon
Level 1
Level 1

My user has a new install of a UC320, during off hours she wants all calls forwarded to her cell phone, recently, when calls are forwarded, when she answers - callers can hear her but she cannot hear them. Happens on every call and I have tried it to 2 separate cell phones with the same results. Not sure what could be causing this.Any help apprecitaed.

5 Replies 5

janickle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi John,

Are the calls being forwarded outbound over SIP or FXO?  Also what version of firmware are you running on the UC32W?

Thanks you,

Jason Nickle 

Lines are FXO from optimum voice. I am running the latest firmware 2.3....

Hi John,

Please contact small business support center at the phone number listed (Please pick the appropriate phone number in your region) in the link attached. One of our Engineers should be able to assist you with this issue.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Best regards,

Wenjin

John, What was the Cisco resolution to this problem?  I am having the same issue on any transfer to outside cells or land lines.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Hi Anthony,

Please open a case with small business support center to get help.

Regards,

Wendy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: