cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC 560 design/deployment guides

brian.k.clarke
Level 5
Level 5

I'm trying to locate design guides for building out a multi-site UC 560 deployment (including product/phone/feature compatibility, etc.) for a small customer. The product pages don't have anything along these lines that I can find.

Thank you

2 Replies 2

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi There,

It would be good to get more information about the client, I.E How many seats/handsets, what is the ingress and egress call flows and volumes, and what their expectations are out of the system.

If you can provide some background information on the client it would go a long way to helping you with creating a design, and something inline with the Cisco Smart Design process that they like for their partners to employ.

Cheers,

David Trad.

**When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) **

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Thanks for responding. Specifics:

- Primary site: 30 phones (single PRI, w/ a few analog backups)

- Secondary sites (x2 - WAN connected @ 10-Mbps): 8-10 phones (4 analog trunks each)

Pretty simple setup - I've sold a UC 500 solution a couple times, but only for single-site deployments, so I've been looking for design documentation describing how to scale this solution for the above (w/ no luck so far).

I'll happily do the work here, but simply haven't found suitable design and product compatibility (supported phones, etc.) docs yet.

Thanks again for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: