Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320W and SPA525G2 - Firmware Upgrades

Steve Akinsola
Level 1
Level 1

Hello knowledgable ones:

I have a combo of (one) UC320W managing (2) SPA525G2s. Once in a while I will lose the configurations on the SPA525G2s (thank goodness for backups). The SPA525G2 has a firmware version (7.5.2), I believe the new firmware version is (7.5.6), last time I spoke with CISCO support, I was sent a patch that fixed something to do with impedance settings of the SPA525G2, and I am hoping the 7.5.6 has this fix and the fix for periodic resets.

Since my warranty is long gone, can someone please help me? I like CISCO products and don't want to ditch these for competitor's products.

Many thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

michael o'nan
Level 4
Level 4

What do you need help with? The question is not clear...

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

michael o'nan
Level 4
Level 4

What do you need help with? The question is not clear...

Thanks Michael, please see my previous post.

Do you have the firmware and you just need help loading it on the UC to upgrade the phones?

...yes, I do have the firmware.

It sounds like you've come here looking for Unified Communications (Voice) support, whereas this is actually a Unified Computing (Data Center) support forum.

While using CCA go to Maintenance > Phone Load Management. Here you will see a tab to upload phone loads. When the IP phone reboots it should see the new firmware and upgrade.

Steve Akinsola
Level 1
Level 1
Need ability to upgrade SPA525G2 firmware from (7.5.2) to (7.5.6) using (a) UC320W or any other way local to the device. UC320W is connected to the SPA525G2.