Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320w external call to aa prompts

mrarmando007
Level 1
Level 1

UC320w external dialing

Hello I am working on a uc320w with firmware 2.0.6 (10) making a day and night auto attendant. I have already recorded my prompts for day and night and have done the work to make them be in the order we need them to be. Now when day and night aa answer the main prompt plays and when it comes time to select new prompt (lets say dial 5 for hours, 6 for location, etc.) nothing happens. The main prompt just keeps on playing. Now on my aa promts i do not have prevent barge in enabled. Everything working great except aa. would like users to be able to dial a number and appropriate prompt to play. Also I have tried going through aa from internal spa phones and I during main prompt I am able to transfer to an extension or select a new prompt. It is only from an external phone dialing in that dialing extensions or prompts do not work. Please help.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: