cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 Outgoing Call

angelo castro
Level 1
Level 1

Our Office have ISDN line,  I assign already each DDI number (direct #) for each extension using telephony wizard.

Incoming number go directly to assign extension. Then we try the outgoing call it doesn’t show their DDI number

On receiving phone or handphone but It show only the main number. How to Solve this problem?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Angelo,

Is this unit being administered with CCA, or CLI?  With CCA, you can configure caller-id under Configure>Telephony>Dial-Plan>Outgoing  - Caller-ID tab...    With CLI, you would need to modify the outgoing translation rule.  Normally it would be translation rule 4, but would need to see your configuration to be sure.

Thank you,

Darren

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Angelo,

This could be a carrier related issue, before we work on trying to resolve this at the CME level, you should contact your carrier and ask them if they have CLID enabled for each line, they may have it restricted to the GDN (Primary Routing number) being the only number to be displayed, it is not uncommon for carriers to default and ISDN service to this.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

angelo castro
Level 1
Level 1

Actualy there's no problem on our old Phone PBX system using the ISDN Line, Outgoing number show

on the Handphone. Only when we shift over the line to Cisco system.( Our company want to try the IP Phone

so that's why we try the Cisco)

Hello Angelo,

Is this unit being administered with CCA, or CLI?  With CCA, you can configure caller-id under Configure>Telephony>Dial-Plan>Outgoing  - Caller-ID tab...    With CLI, you would need to modify the outgoing translation rule.  Normally it would be translation rule 4, but would need to see your configuration to be sure.

Thank you,

Darren

Hi Darren,

The administered with CCA & I'm not much familiar on CLI programming..

I follow your step & it solve now the problem...Thanks a lot for assisting..

Thanks,

Angelo