cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voicemail to email notification not working...anymore

jay_pruett
Level 1
Level 1

I moved a UC520 for a client and all of a sudden their VM to email notification is no longer working. All other aspects of their CUE are working fine (i.e. auto attendant, mwi, etc). I have run a debug test on the system when leaving a message and am unsure as to what is causing the problem. Any assistance would be appreciated. I have attached the trace I get when I leave the message.

3528 03/13 23:29:30.263 VMSS mnot 0 MessageNotification: Enter insertIntoMsgNotifQueue(): msg recipient: efearnotif target: efear

3528 03/13 23:29:30.355 VMSS mnot 0 MessageNotification: Exit insertIntoMsgNotifQueue(): notifyEmailThread=false, notifyPhoneThread=false

2 Replies 2

Yasien Adams
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

please elaborate.

you moved the UC to a different location?

did the server you were pointing to as the smtp server get moved as well?

or is that server still visible to the UC?

Hello Jay,

Please check if you have the email notification enabled for that user.

I see the following in the trace (bold):

3528 03/13 23:29:30.355 VMSS mnot 0 MessageNotification: Exit  insertIntoMsgNotifQueue(): notifyEmailThread=false,  notifyPhoneThread=false

You may easily check if the SMTP work by going to CUE web GUI -> System-> SMTP Settings -> Test SMTP setting. There you put an email and send test email to it.

HTH,

Alex

*Please rate helpful posts

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: