cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a fairly simple VPN setup with two physical locations but I can't seen to get it working.Each location has the same router C1111-4PThe first location has subnet 192.168.0.0 and the second location has subnet 192.168.3.0I have a zone-based fire...

Resolved! IPsec MTU 1438

I have the below config on a C8000v running 17.12.x. I am setting the tunnel ip mtu but when I look at the tunnel the MTU via 'show' commands, it is always 1438. Why? Wireshark capture yields an on-wire MTU of 1450, which maybe sounds right given the...

I've set up a S2S VPN on our perimeter ASA 5525x that tunnels traffic from certain source IPs going to any public IP, so far a pretty simply setup once all the public IP subnets had been defined in objects and then assigned to an object group, the VP...

dermot ol by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am an end user attempting to connect in to work via VPN using Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client from home.  If I use my home Internet connection (Wi-Fi to laptop). I get the error "Could not connect to server.  Please verify internet connecti...

afj1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I currently am trying to connect my hub ASR router to a user's home router that is behind a fortigate(we do not manage the fortigate so we cannot connect to it).  The home router is a C8200.  On the fortigate the techs have natted UDP 500, 4500, prot...

mmercald by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Seems pretty simple but I've been stuck on this for a bit. I'm looking to disable the group selection within secure client/any connect. Simple enough on the ASA but from what I can tell they forgot to include that tick box in FDM(Firewall Device Mana...

mushy78 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What can be thepossible reasons  for (ipsec-spoof) IPSEC Spoof detected .I have checked with packet tracer(as below) for the incoming VPN traffic on firewall and got this error packet tracer input outside tcp 192.168.10.2 1234 10.10.10.2  80Also I c...