cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have recently implemented wifi at our location, all working fine with the below exception. we have cisco anyconnect secure mobility client installed on all laptops for VPN access. we are facing a problem as the vpn client is caching the credent...

Hi,I have configured a lab for RA VPNs with a ASA5510 software version 8.2 and VPN Client 5 using digital certificates with Microsoft CA on a Windows 2003 server. I did the configuration based on this document from Cisco website:http://www.cisco.com/...

Dear All,This the first time to post, so i hope u will not find me silly about my problem.I am working in SP- and my manager is asking from me - for L2VPN customers how to get the mgmt and data traffic in one vlan as the data traffic will be sent bet...

Hi All,we have a DMVPN setup between a couple of sites and everything seems well except that logons across the VPN to a new active directory domain are painfully slow (10-15 minutes). I believe the problem may be with the tunnel and packet fragmentat...

Hi,I have a site-to-site VPN on an ASA 5510 (9.0(2)). It works fine, but I can't connect through ASA with a Vpn Ipsec client (outside site-to-site VPN).I searched in syslog and found that UDP sources ports 500 and 4500 are used for my Ipsec client an...

djey79001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're setting up VPN connections to Amazon AWS from our branch offices. AWS charges by the hour for active VPN tunnels. It's only USD$0.05/hr but multiplied by 15-20 locations it will begin to add up.This is on an 1841 with IOS 15.1Tunnel1 config (tu...

sathackrs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I'm trying to set up an local RV042 soho router (behind a double-NAT) as a PPTP VPN client to a remote RV042 set up as a PPTP server on a public IP. Because of the double NAT and the fact that I can't control the local NAT router, I have ...

sharples8 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Need some expert assistance and help!I currently have a Cisco ASA running 8.4 configured up for a IP Sec Tunnel to a 3rd PArty and is working no problem. However, I want to add another IP Sec Tunnel to a different vendor. Last time I tried th...