cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,We configured remote access VPN on the ASA, it works perfectly till yesterday. Suddenly this issue is started and we are unable to connect the VPN. I attached the debud logs from the firewall. Please suggest me how to resolve this issue.Rega...

So on my 5540 i have a tunnel to a remote sonicwall.  Remote end networks are data: 10.175.1.0/24 and voice: 192.168.178.0/24Tunnel is up and passes traffic and from my end (Cisco ASA) there are no issues.The admin on the other end sends me these log...

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just one of those situations I'm wondering if anyone has encountered, and they found out why it was happening, as i'm no longer able to debug this.I have a L2L tunnel from my 5540 to a Sonicvwall 5500, which always negotiated and came up.  On my end ...

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a client who requires a site-to-site IPsec tunnel but will not allow our private IPs across the tunnel:"we do not allow private IP addresses across the tunnel so you will need to translate your source private IP addresses behind publicly rout...

Hello,Is it possible that a ASA fw self initiates a L2L VPN connection with ip sla or any other mechanism to a central firewall?This is in the case of a dynamic L2L VPN.I'm wondering since the VPN access-list would only be triggred by passing through...

we are connecting Cisco 887VA router with various other Non-Cisco routers.VPN tunnels are up and we can ping devices on the remote network through the VPN.However, we have a few devices (on the Cisco lan) that provide a web interface (NAS etc) and th...

thedrashy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI've created a MST Transform file for Anyconnect 3.1 which removes the creation of the RUN key in the registry, so that the AnyConnect will not automatically started with Windows Boot. I try to inlcude this MST now into the ASA, so that it will ...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to know the exact behavior of the option:Allow user to select connection profile, identified by its alias, on the login page. Otherwise, DefaultWebVPNGroup will be the connection profile for the VPN SSL.At the moment, this option is uncheck...

schnap by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently took a new position at our company as Network Administrator.  I am needing to access the settings for our old concentrator 3000 but I don't know the old Admin's username and password.  I tried the default Admin / Admin but that didn't work...

Hi there.We got a problem with our ASA 5500 series(In this case 5510). ASA Version 8.4(4)1.Using Internet Explorer(IE8, 9 10, all fully updated) the users can connect to the SSL VPN and connect to some specific bookmarks(Server 2003 RDP).However they...

Hello,I'm trying to configure a VPN client that you want to connect to a router in 1841, but I am not able to overcome the old problem of IPSec NAT-T.The client is able to successfully authenticate and obtain IP via DHCP pool, the problem is that the...

INEM by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Both ends are ASA 5510.   The IPsec tunnel is up and running.show crypto isakmp Active SA: 1    Rekey SA: 0 (A tunnel will report 1 Active and 1 Rekey SA during rekey)Total IKE SA: 11   IKE Peer: 50.240.120.233    Type    : L2L             Role    : ...

it by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Site-to-Site VPN setup in a lab environment using two ASA5505s.  Site-to-Site VPN is functional however, what I wanted to do is deny all traffic from the Remote LAN and permit only one host to access the local LAN. Is this practical or can i...

Hi all,I have been trying to set up a remote access split tunnel VPN.  I have managed to get the VPN up and working apart from I can not access or ping any internal devices from the client once connected to the VPN.I believe the iss...