cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe are currently using a Cisco ASA 5508, we have a Site to Site VPN connected to one of the vlan. If colleagues want to log in from home they have to use a cisco anyconnect client, but there are only 4 of them at the moment. I tried using a plain b...

asa-nub by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a remote access VPN configured with VPN client able to access all inside network resources.This is configured as a split tunnel, No NAT on Inside to Outside for the Inside network to RA VPN address pool. Access control policy applied Outside ...

Garrd by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,  I am confused on GRE over IPsec and IPsec over GRE.As my understanding, GRE over IPsec = GRE is inside packet and IPsec is outside packet. IPsec over GRE==> IPsec is inside packet , GRE is outside packet, right ? My concern is  if we applied ip...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 14 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, Anybody else have seen an error message "Automatic profile updates are disabled and the local VPN profile does not match the secure gateway VPN profile. Contact your system administrator. Everything is working without a problem on window...

janmurin_0-1663672918459.png
jan.murin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need help with this one. I can log on VPN using user/password. I have certs installed correctly. When I first make a selection for the Cert connection, it download the profile below. When I try to reconnect using the below profile, I get the error, "...

Hi All, Would like some configuration guide on the attached setup for the cisco asa anyconnect behind another firewall. The perimeter firewall will have public IP address natted to the cisco asa interface (using private ip address). However, in this ...

wayne loh by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Anybody know where I can get the most recent install file for the ASDM-IDM Launcher software?  I'm currenly running 1.5(41).  Somebody mentioned they are at least up to 1.5(50), but he couldn't remember where the install file was.  I checked Cisco's ...

gshamlian by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a Cisco FP running with ASA 9.16.Currently all VPN users are using Anyconnect and all users are created on the ASA itself.For the 2FA we set up a Freeradius server with Google Authenticator.Test on the Freeradius server works great. ( radt...

KS2020 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All   I'm trying to create a VPN policy to use SAML instead of Radius. The SAML IdP is Microsoft AAD. If I open the ASA (version 9.9(2)52) website, I get correctly redirected to the AAD site and can authenticate myself there. Afterwards I land on ...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes