cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,if we have a LAN to LAN vpn between to two cisco firewalls and allowed the service as IP (ipsec tunnel) do we need indivugial access-list in the security policy ? (i had a similar case where i had to put in a entry on the security policy for port ...

OkHere is my situation  we connect to Cisco ASA 5505 on IPSEC VPN  the cisco fowards the demand to the our Juniper router.  what ever we do on VPN works #1 exept FTPBelow me is the Cisco config (with personal data removed).problem in the company is t...

Ratatapaa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok so here's the scoop , I have a VPN setup on out ASA5510 , authentication is happening via local user database and local certificate authority. Everything works as it should on a windows XP system , install the certificate , launch Anyconnect , the...

abeaton by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN client 5.0.07.0410 on Windows Vista sp2when I try to connect to my cisco 851Secure VPN connection terminated locally by the clientReason 412 The remote peer is no longer respondingI turned on debug crypto isakmp and debug crypto ipsecno informati...

Anyone can help me on my lab.  What i want to achieve while i'm connected on a vpn client i can able to ping the10.77.241.157 network.Already include three points on my configuration.1. key sdmsdm   pool SDM_POOL_1   acl 100   netmask 255.255.255.02....

waple02 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,does anybody did an Upgrade from an 8.3 version to the new version 8.4.3 and can give some hints or links to read? I only have a production system and nothing to test and I don' want to get a nasty surprise...Thanks a lot in advance

Hi,I'm having problems with a VPN between a Cisco PIX 501 and a Fortinet. It was working 2 days ago but now it doesn't come up. When executing the sh crypto isakmp sa command, a lot of proposals appear for the same VPN, with same source and destinati...

nazghulin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to add language translation for both SSL Web VPN and AnyConnect to Spanish.  I have found a translation toolkit for Japanese and French, but no other languages.  It seems the toolkit has all messages translated from English to the othe...

dkirks by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to change the DNS server that my VPN gives to VPN clients on a Cisco PIX 515E. Does anyone know what command will change it from 10.6.0.2 to 10.6.0.4? The software version is 7.2(3)Thanks.

mcoxtstna by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes