cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello little bit of a newbie when it comes to Cisco ASA and setting up the VPN but I have it configured but not able to ping anything internally. Please advise if you need to see my config I will be happy to provide it.

chris.bias by Level 1
  • 51 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, For a project, I’m supposed to create a network between a central et 4 succursal. For this I need to connect all the network with a VPN. I choose a DMVPN to assure a communication with all the networks. I needed to create a PPPoE connection wi...

Dahaka by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have configured Anyconnect VPN on one of our test routers.When I navigate to the URL, I get ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCHIs there any way I can check which SSL/TLS version is supported by my router? I know how to check it on ASA...

Hello,another day another problem :-)Since I got DMVPN Netzwork up and running for a few month now, the customer wishes to implement voice-over-ip, therefore I tryied to configure Per-Tunnel-QoS  in the DMVPN Network.The Policy Map on the Hub-Site is...

I attempted to install the vpn client (560) before installing the MS patch. It failed installation but now I cannot re-install it as it gives the following message. "Error 28000: Before installing the Cisco Systems VPN Client 5.0.03.0560, you must un...

trevora by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are doing some testing with one of our servers to enable HTTP/3(TLSv1.3) and we are seeing this working on the internal LAN and working from an external connection (public internet) When we are trying to connect whilst connected to our AnyConnect ...

hi there -    I have a customer that ordered Cisco 8300 Series Cat to replace the C9200.  Their expectation is to support some kind of IPSec.  Either as a crypto map [old school] or VTI.  I can't find any thing in the doc's that support that technolo...

Steytler by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Our network has about 500 mobile routers over LTE. Due to a large scale software change, these routers need to have the same IP every time they connect. They connect to our ASA over an At&t mpls link and recieve an IP from an ip pool. Is there an...

KGrev by Level 4
  • 14 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a question regarding a piece of documentation : "When the tunnel is configured to operate in IPSec mode, the keepalive parameter must be disabled. By default, keepalive is disabled." http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/connectedg...

Resolved! NP Identity Ifc ?

Hi all,on my ASA, i get this logESP OUTSIDE_PUB xx.xx.xxx.24 NP Identity Ifc MyPubIP, idle 0:00:09, bytes 200UDP OUTSIDE_PUB xxx.xxx.xxx.2:123 NP Identity Ifc MyPubIP:65535, idle 0:01:08, bytes 96, flagsESP OUTSIDE_PUB xx.xx.xxx.24 NP Identity Ifc ...