cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,VPN Client v 5.0.07.0290from the vpnclient CLI, is there a way to prevent the disconnect message box from appearing when disconnecting from a VPN connection?Thanks!Warren M

I have an existing home office  network with a special Actiontec DSL modem to support 20 meg down and 5 meg  up speeds.  The modem has 4 separate gig LAN ports.  My network has  several printers, servers, and PCs using a combination of DHCP and stati...

Hi,Does anyone have any information on how much the CPU is impacted by SSL VPNs on Cisco ASA 5500's?I believe that the ASA offloads a lot of its encryption/decryption on a built in VPN accelerator rather than placing load on the main CPU. Is this cor...

Hi,Recently installed the Anyconnect mobile license to allow iPhone/iPad users to connect to our Cisco ASA VPN SSL. However, now we want to disable this functionality. Is it possible to remove or disable this license or perhaps disallow Apple iOS use...

I bought a new Cisco 861 ISR with advanced security license on it.When I look into the license Dashboad in Cisco Configuration Professional it tells me that I have advsecurity License Feature with Deployment Status "Deployed" and State "Active, in us...

I have a Problem with the Cisco SDM 2.5 Site-to-Site VPNWizard. If i click on either 'Create Site-to-Site VPN' or 'Create a Secure GRE' then click on the Launch button, nothing happens. No wizard appears and I also don't get any errors or blocked pop...

tmegroup1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.   I have been searching for days trying to find out what could be wrong with the configuration of an ASA5505 running Firmware version 7.2(2).   I am trying to set up a hairpin connection between my laptop on the VPN tunnel (192.168.25.12) to acce...

Sorry if this question has been posted, probably many times, but I simply can not get my head wrapped around the SSL VPN licensing thing. The documentation uses terminology that doesn't map to the output of SHOW VERSION, at least not that I can see. ...

We are currently testing microsoft DirectAccess and I'm trying to replicate its dynamic remote access using anyconnect 3.0.Is there a way for anyconnect to automatically establish the VPN connection without having the user to be prompted for a user a...

Hi All,I have a requirement When a Cisco VPN is connected , i need to MAP the drives automatically.For example when ever i connect my VPN client , i need to map my "G:" drive to my PC automatically. This is required for the senior management team , w...