cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi out thereWe are running AnyConnect 4.8 on windows 10 clients - where we have deployed a machine certificate from our PKI. We are authenticating with certificate (user-certificate) without any problems but now where we have upgrade from 4.6 to 4.8 ...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys The first tunnel for LAN is working but the other one is not working, could you help me ?? The idea is to create two IPSEC tunnels, one assigned to the VLAN 6 that allows access to my LAN and the address assigned 192.168.1.0/24 and the other ...

Hello Team, I have an ASA 5505 with dual internet connections with one internet hosting site to site VPN and public static IP that existsI am having problem configuring site to site VPN on that internet with dynamic public IP sites since we dont have...

tanios191 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning to setup Always On VPN and just wondering if someone can point me to any helpful links. I've been looking for any but cant find one. Appreciate any help in advance .   

P3tmalu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a Lan to Lan tunnel on one interface connected to a hosted environment, and all my VPN users come in via a different interface. Both interfaces external facing, both security 0. My problem is this: Users on my LAN can access the hosted envi...

GJRBaker by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Working on a bit on a single user monster here, completed all BAU troubleshooting including a driver/firmware updates, reimage,...issue persists. I spent 2 hours with our server person reviewing logs and the only failures we found was mschapv2...

Hey guys,  Very quick question that I suspect might have a very quick answer.  I've a Cisco ASA FW. I've Anyconnect Client VPN services configured. I also have S2S VPN services configured. If a user connecting through the client VPN wants to connect ...

mattipler by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, We are migrating a WAN circuit connected to our router 3945 to another carrier. The strategy was to connect the the new circuit to a new interface gi2/0, configure everything and then shutdown the current interface gi0/0. After doing this, w...

Hello Team, I am looking for the steps to disable/deactivate/shutdown the Site-to-site IPsec VPN on the Cisco FTD. I tried with removing the peer IP but the FMC GUI didn't allow me to save the config. I know we can do this in the legacy Cisco ASA CLI...

hello,good day! we have 2 VPN entry : IPSec and anyconnect. both are on ASA5515x the VPN user use aaa (active directory) to do the authentication. we wanna to usig ACL to deny some user to access some server's IP. so I wondering how to assign or rese...

ronald.su by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes