cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, I obtained a "AnyConnect Plus/Apex(ASA) Demo License and Emergency COVID-19 Security Appliance activation key". I activated this key on my ASA 5505 and it shows the right number of (time limited) AnyConnect licenses. However if more than 2 ...

peermarks by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, This request is around ordering , we are planning to deploy 2140 firepower for anyconnect VPN purpose and the core/distribution switches that we have are 3750-X WS-C3750X-48T-E & WS-C3750X-12S-E configured in a stack. We will be connecting fir...

Español PortuguêsFrançaisРусский 日本語简体中文   This event continues the conversation of our recent Community Ask Me Anything event "Secure Remote Workers". Here’s your chance to discuss more about the configuration, troubleshooting and best practices for...

dinesh.jpg pulkit.png jgrudier.jpg josemed.jpg

Hi,I have the below basic questions regarding IpSec VPN on PKI env.My requirement is to Securely communicate my application running on Linux  with several other Servers. Each servers are running with specific security configurations. I am using digit...

Hi everyone.If I set DNS value 8.8.8.8 in the group policyA DNS query goes to a tunnel.I hope that the DNS query goes to the internet directly.But I don't know how to do it. thank you in advancebest regards

Hello,We have a problem with AnyConenct. Our customers can no longer connect. The error message appears: "AnyConnect was not able to establish a connection to the specified secure gateway. Please try connect again." The common Internet connection is ...

Hello, I’m looking for direction in adding an Anyconnect profile with SBL enabled to a Windows image. This would allow us to image a pc and ship directly to the end user without having to login as them, download the SBL update to Anyconnect before sh...