cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,one more question about migrating to Secure Client:we use AnyConnect with SBL, authentication with Machine Cert, only Windows 10/11, as Custom Attribute "dynamic-split-exclude-domains", no posture or something else.Firepower 21xx and 41xx with ...

gaigl by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Firepower 1140 managed by FDM with RA-VPN. I configured SAML server with Azure AD. Everything is working but only in one profiles. When I try to add SAML server for second profile I get an error: The SAML Server is already in use in a conne...

bzaglewski by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 users who have travelled back to their hometown in Henan province, China. Interestingly, both of them reported unable to connect to any VPN node (AMER, EMEA, APAC) in our Cisco Anyconnect. I have asked them to connect to 3 different internet...

jlaw by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I try to create a VPN connection with the Any connect software from a Windows instance on AWS (Amazon) without success.But I can establish the connection from my personal machine.What could be the problem? Is there any parameterization I should...

agentelu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Route-Based (VTI) VPN with AWS in Active/Standby FirewallsOne thing I've learned about compatibility, even with standards, is that, between-brand documentation is almost always an after-thought. So, I've written this post in the hopes to help others ...

Hi,I had some issues with the VPN, so I wanted to try uninstalling and reinstalling it. I have a MacBook, so I just dragged the whole thing into the bin and emptied it. Now I realised, that I cannot reinstall it, as I did not uninstall Anyconnect pro...

eva04 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All ,I found the information can deploy multi tunnel group but I confuse about configuration under webvpn what is the attribute for saml idp / url sign-in / url-out ?  because i have multi Azure APP for SAML Authen.Please help me.    webvpn saml ...

jewfcb001 by Level 4
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes