cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,we've a FPR4112 with an ASA as logical Device.now i thought i could add another logical Device, unfortunately this is only possible with FTD.Now I want to change the existing ASA from single to multiple Context mode with "mode multiple".Questio...

gaigl by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi here,I'm looking for advice on editing my DefaultProfile.xml in Cisco and deploying it via policy to all Mac devices to establish a new connection. However, it seems that my Mac is retaining memory of the last successful connection, making it appe...

Hi, I am currently encountering issue on route-based ipsec vpn. I cannot ping my remote IP also the remote tunnel. I have verified that there is no decap showing on packets. I already configured static route between each site and still unsucessful of...

Requirement : I want to create 2 ipsec VPN for fail-over / redundancy purpose on Router-A and Router-B. If the path through ISP-1 fail then traffic should automatically forward through ISP-2.problem: I have successfully created ipsec VPN through ISP-...

Siddique_1-1713013675405.png
Siddique by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a requirement for VPN with MFA for a subset of users, while protecting the other users from Spray attacks.   Scenario: Customer is currently implementing VPN with MFA for a defined set of users (1/3 of staff)Most users do NOT have a requiremen...

Hello, we're running Cisco Anyconnect 4.2 NAC to connect to our VPN. I'm running into an issue where it's telling me that there are no network adapters. I've tried uninstalling/re-installing the network adapter drivers, Cisco NAC and I just can't get...

We are having an issue were after disconnecting from AnyConnect and connecting the next day, they get a new IP in AnyConnect but in our local DNS they have another IP which I assume is probably from the day before. This obviously causing name resolut...

jf1134 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes