Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AnyConnect Client automatic upgrade/downgrade

Hi

We have access to two VPN servers, One for client network access and another for work.

Apparently, one server runs on 4.10 and the other on 4.9.

When i am connecting to client VPN, AnyConnect VPN gets upgraded to 4.10 and when connecting to work vpn, Anyconnect gets downgraded to 4.9.

We have ISE with posture check for work VPN.

I want to make sure that any users having 4.10 VPN can also connect to work VPN without downgrading to 4.9

Please help how i can implement the same.

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
When i am connecting to client VPN, AnyConnect VPN gets upgraded to 4.10 and when connecting to work vpn, Anyconnect gets downgraded to 4.9.

what is the difference here client VPN and Work VPN, they both different Remote access solution then, make sure both have same version of any connect version that is 4.10 if that is what you looking ?

Also check ISE Posture policy expect to be Any connection 4.9 or 4.10 ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

rashish135@yahoo.co.in I'm not aware you can automatically downgrade, do you possibly have a software management solution such as SCCM that could be re-installing v4.9? I'd recommend migrating to v4.10 anyway as 4.9 is no longer available for download, so 4.10 would have to be considered the recommended version.

AnyConnect does not support downgrading from the ASA or ISE Server.  Something else must be going on as Rob suggested.  Eitherway you should upgrade both headends to 4.10.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: