Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

QoS Webex Mitings.

There is a problem in configuring QoS for Webex Meetings. Webex Teams have specific ports for audio and video 52100-52299 video, 52000-52099 audio. I searched everywhere for information on the ports of Webex Meetings and did not find it. I need to share audio and video on dscp ef and dscp af41 in Webex Meetings. Maybe someone has a solution? Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Webex endpoints and applications always attempt to set DSCP for the traffic they originate - so you could just set your network to trust the DSCP values provided by the device and not worry about re-marking it (as it should already be marked).

If you want to specifically put in rules for the egress as well as the ingress you have already configured, the ports are the same, just the traffic flows in the other direction (see note near Table 6-2 in the Preferred Architecture for Cisco Webex Hybrid Services CVD document) - while the document isn't exactly titled with what you are looking for, the information provided is still relevant.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jleejapan
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the answer.
Well, I need to find out the number of ports on audio and video.
I want to configure access-list based QoS.
Or in any other way in this example that you threw me, I can’t implement the queue. I would not want to label audio and video in one queue.
For example, as I did for cisco webex teams.

ip access-list extended QOS_WEBEX_AUDIO
permit udp any range 52000 52099 any eq 5004
permit udp any eq 5004 any range 52000 52099
ip access-list extended QOS_WEBEX_VIDEO
permit udp any range 52100 52299 any eq 5004
permit udp any eq 5004 any range 52100 52299

class-map match-any VOICE
match access-group name QOS_WEBEX_AUDIO
class-map match-any OPPORTUNISTIC_VIDEO
match access-group name QOS_WEBEX_VIDEO

policy-map INGRESS_MARKING
class VOICE
set dscp ef
class OPPORTUNISTIC_VIDEO
set dscp af42

Webex endpoints and applications always attempt to set DSCP for the traffic they originate - so you could just set your network to trust the DSCP values provided by the device and not worry about re-marking it (as it should already be marked).

If you want to specifically put in rules for the egress as well as the ingress you have already configured, the ports are the same, just the traffic flows in the other direction (see note near Table 6-2 in the Preferred Architecture for Cisco Webex Hybrid Services CVD document) - while the document isn't exactly titled with what you are looking for, the information provided is still relevant.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.