cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calling Connect Sandbox voice number from different countries

vvazquez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When you add new numbers to be used in the developer Sandbox for SMS and WA, these numbers have to be all in the same country. But what about voice? Do we still have the same limitation?

Use case: being able to call my voice Flows from a different country. I understand that developer sandboxes need to have some restrictions for cost reasons, but when we are talking about receiving incoming calls these are calls to one number in USA, why should we restrict them to one country?

Thanks, Victor

1 Accepted Solution

Connect - Tanuj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Victor - Thanks for your feedback. With a mix of factors in consideration including relevant restrictions to avoid usage of sandbox beyond numbers that a user owns, was done with the assumption that the user will typically use the same number for exploring the capabilities of all the channels supported via Sandbox currently. 

I appreciate this doesn't fit the use case that you want to use it for. The only option at the moment would be to sign-up for two Sandbox accounts using each of the two numbers that belong to separate countries.

Tanuj Goyal
Webex Connect

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Connect - Tanuj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Victor - Thanks for your feedback. With a mix of factors in consideration including relevant restrictions to avoid usage of sandbox beyond numbers that a user owns, was done with the assumption that the user will typically use the same number for exploring the capabilities of all the channels supported via Sandbox currently. 

I appreciate this doesn't fit the use case that you want to use it for. The only option at the moment would be to sign-up for two Sandbox accounts using each of the two numbers that belong to separate countries.

Tanuj Goyal
Webex Connect
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.