Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex control hub integration with office 365

dpwaruna
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I'm trying to setup office 365 calendar integration between WebEx through expressway.

Currently expressway is in version 12.5.7 and configured as Cisco WebEx hybrid services. But when I try to setup the exchange server configuration there is no option to select type office 365. As per the document there should be a option to select on premise or office 365. 

Below is the document which I referring

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cloudCollaboration/spark/hybridservices/calendarservice/cmgt_b_deploy-spark-hybrid-calendar-service/cmgt_b_deploy-spark-hybrid-calendar-service_chapter_0110.html .

Please help on this.

6 Replies 6

dpwaruna
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you all. Managed to integrate with Office 365. I had to disable and enable the "Allow Calendar Service" option under Users-->(Select the particular user)-->Hybrid Server Tab --> Calendar service. After that Webex meeting client starts to sync all the calendar information from Office 365.

Apart from what others have mentioned the Expressway connector for the calendar integration is deprecated for O365. You should use the cloud option for this.

Response Signature

Thank you Rogger I have used that option and integration was successful. But having an issue when scheduling a meeting where it shows a general server error. The initial test meeting was successful during the setup. Currently troubleshooting that issue on Webex.

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is there a reason you’re not using the native O365 Hybrid Calendar connector in WCH? That will have better performance since it uses the Graph API instead of legacy EWS that Expressway is stuck with.

Thank you Jonathan. I have used that option and integration was successful. But having an issue when scheduling a meeting where it shows a general server error. The initial test meeting was successful during the setup. Currently troubleshooting that issue on Webex.

jrsteele21
Spotlight
Spotlight

from same guide:

For the Type, select Exchange On-Premises for Exchange 2013, 2016, or 2019. (Select this type even if you are preparing a hybrid Exchange on-premises and Office 365 integration.)