cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I cancel a meeting?

stbeckley
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to cancel a meeting that was scheduled, but I can't find any options for cancellation. The Event Centre User Guide refers to a Topic column to edit event, but I can't find any Topic column. Any ideas how to cancel a meeting?

4 Replies 4

hamzaiostream21
Level 1
Level 1

This same issue i also facing soo many time when i used PicsArt animator for Mobile device. I tried too much time to cancel the Animator meeting but during with client conversation but failed to do this. so Anyone from the team member who will look into this for resolve this stressful Action.

Thanks

My meeting I was trying to cancel was scheduled in my Outlook calendar. There was a link I could click as the organizer of the meeting. When I clicked on it, it took me to the Webex page with the all the options to create, change, and cancel the meeting. I was able to cancel the meeting that way. I was not able to access this page by just going through my Webex account; I had to get to it through my own Outlook calendar meeting invitation.
I hope this helps you.

stbeckley
Level 1
Level 1

I have figured out the answer to my own question. Thanks anyway!

To cancel a meeting, you should:

1. Send a message to the attendees as soon as possible. The earlier you give notice, the better. If you can, try to give at least 24 hours notice. If you have to cancel at the last minute, apologize and explain why.
  2. Apologize for any inconvenience. Canceling a meeting can be disruptive for everyone involved, so it's important to be apologetic.
  3. Explain why you need to cancel. You don't have to go into too much detail, but it's always helpful to give the attendees a brief explanation. For example, you could say that you have a conflict with another meeting, that you're feeling unwell, or that you need to attend to a personal matter.
  4. Ask to reschedule. If possible, offer to reschedule the meeting for a time that works for everyone. If you're not sure when you'll be available, suggest a few different times and ask the attendees to let you know what works best for them.

Regards

https://www.paraphrasing.io/