Wireless - Mobility Knowledge Base

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Knowledge Base Articles

802.11 Association Status, 802.11 Deauth Reason codes

Introduction802.11 Association Status, 802.11 Deauth Reason codes802.11 Association Status CodesCode802.11 definitionExplanation0Successful 1Unspecified failureFor example : when there is no ssid specified in an association request10Cannot support ...

Teams, Zoom and Webex issue

Symptoms: Video freezing and Voice interruption issues on Teams, Zoom and Webex.   Diagnosis: The protocol which is used for Voice and Videos is UDP. But on other hand, the protocol which is used for Chat is TCP. There are some specific UDP ports ...

gmukesh by Cisco Employee
  • 2 comments
  • 15 Helpful votes

EEM Scripts to Enable/Disable the RLAN Ports on APs Connected to a Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series WLC

OverviewConfigurationCreate a CSV File With a List of All the APs Joined to the 9800Verifying theCSV File Will Work with the EEM AppletsBreakdown of the Enabling and Disabling EEM AppletsMonitoring the Applet Overview On the Cisco Catalyst 9800 Seri...

RLAN_EEM_01.png RLAN_EEM_02.png RLAN_EEM_04.png RLAN_EEM_05.png
justloo by Cisco Employee
  • 2 comments
  • 10 Helpful votes

CleanAir traps about WiFi Invalid Channel and WiFi Inverted

Cisco CleanAir will report the following traps on CUWN WLCs: - AP APNAME06[1] (50:1c:bf:b4:d8:00) Device ID: 0x20f9, Type: WiFi Invalid Channel[31], Severity: 0, Channels: 149, Cluster ID: 0e:58:c0:79:38:7d, Previous Cluster ID: 0e:58:c0:79:38:7d, Ev...

Jeal Jimenez by Cisco Employee
  • 5 comments
  • 115 Helpful votes

Error: AAA Authentication Failure for UserName:lobbyadmin User Type: WLAN USER

IntroductionIn the document Cisco HTTS Wireless engineer "Victor Vasantha Kumar" has explained issue about "Lobby administrator account, also known as a lobby ambassador account user is Unable to authenticate". SymptomsWe are having 5508 Wireless L...

Steps to change the IP address on a Prime Infrastructure (PI) server

Here are the steps:   If the Prime Infrastructure servers are paired for High Availability (HA), remove HA before performing these steps. Once the IP address is changed, the servers can be paired again.   1. Login to the console of the Prime Infrastr...

ramkris2 by Cisco Employee
  • 11 comments
  • 25 Helpful votes

AIR 1852i cannot join WLC and setup it. It automatically loop restart.

My 1852i disconnect from WLC. And I start it display below. Sometimes need to input new username and password\ SSID, but I can't save it. And it automatically loop restart. Start the indicator is solid green. After a while blink green, and then blink...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links
Top Contributors