Wireless - Mobility

Connect with peers and Cisco on all aspects of wireless tech including security and network management, LANs and indoor and outdoor access points.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Activity in Wireless - Mobility

wlc 2504 APs not joining time is correct

My APs are not joining the controller all of a sudden. The APs used to work fine but after a reboot ALL of them are not joining. I set the date and time manually and set a NTP server and rebooted, but still have the same issue. I can ping the APs.Und...

Elesh by Beginner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2802i Failing to Join 9800-CL

Hi, I have a 2802i that will not sustain a connection to a 9800-CL.   The WLC is running version 17.03.04 software release.  The AP join the WLC and broadcasts SSID for a few seconds  but then drops the connection. I have trustpoint configured on WLC...

5520 WLC in HA Pair (SSO) - How to break the SSO

Hi All,I'm hoping you can advise here. We have 2x 5520 wlc's in an SSO pair. I've tried to replicate breaking the SSO pair and what would happen in GNS3 however, gns3 doesn't seem to support redundancy in the wlc. So am looking for advice form someon...

WLC 9800 CL Client Exclusion Issue

We have spoke sites on Flex mode, each site are all treated separately, has its own DHCP server to serve wireless clients. The DHCP scope is the same for all sites. Now with WPS IP Theft or IP Reuse enabled it seems that when Site A client is served ...

buhawi by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Conections WLC serie 5500 or 9800

Good evening,dear ParnertI just got 2 new 9800 serie wireless controllers and I need to know if they can work with the 2600 APs or if we can connect the new APs on the 5500 series WLC 

emWeb stuck at 100%

Hi guys,I'm having an issue with 5508 model. emWeb process is stuck on 100%, you can't access WLC over GUI, and ssh is very slow...(5508_WLC) >show process cpu---------------------------------- System CPU Process ---------------------------------Curr...

Jeza-925 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Access point at remote site

Hi All,Does anyone know how we can configure our AIR-CAP1702I-E-K9 AP at a remote site that can manage by the central controller at HO while forwarding the data traffics from the remote location?

Seeing a recurring message when running debug on IIoT device

Hello, I'm seeing this message consistently when running a debug client <mac> command:*apfReceiveTask: Oct 06 07:43:19.454: [PA] apfMmProcessMessage: Freeing the mm pkt for non existing client*apfReceiveTask: Oct 06 07:43:22.922: [PA] apfMmProcessMes...

kkunimoto by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

9800-CL VM Deployment Failing

Hi, I am setting up a home LAB and attempting to deploy 9800-CL as VM. However, the installation is repeatedly stuck as depicted in the image below, I have left it for several hours but the installation does not progress. I have also downloaded and a...

scottbreslin_0-1665059401658.png

AP authenticates users without radius server

I have AIR-AP1242AG-S-K9 standalone access point. It has radius server group configured but no radius server configured under the group. But still it authenticates the users. I'm trying to figure out how it authenticate the users. Below is the output...

Cisco 881 4G Failover From WAN to 4G Problem

Hello community need some helpI have 881 4g with an active sim cardnow I don't find any good tutorial on how to configure IP sla failover let's say interface WAN is down after 2 seconds failover to cellularafter WAN in online again failover back to W...

Yair by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Mobility Express Native Vlan configuration

Hello, I am quite new with mobility express and I would like to configure native vlan on Mobility express management interface. I used the following command and see that vlan is changed to 10. (Cisco Controller) >config interface vlan management 10 B...

Wynn by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Invalid mask for the entered IP - 140AC Access Point ACL

I am running into a very strange issue.  Trying to setup and ACL rule under Advanced > Security Settings on the 140AC web interface.  For some reason it will not accept the mask for the IP I entered.  I don't see the problem.  Did I miss something or...

EvanC75 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: