Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

HiI have problem with adding tow vlans with tow ssid like one for voice and one for Internet I tried to upgrade the firmware but still not getting the voice vlan works only Is any body tried to configure multiple vlans with multiple vlans ?Thanks

samangani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the 881 connection to our network through a vpn. Authentication, etc. works.  I have the Wireless AP up and working.  What I want to do is control the 881 AP through the VPN with WCS. What CLI commands am I missing?  The WCS is not seeing the ...

davehales by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking at purchasing two of the WAP4410n Access Points to add wireless in one building, and possibly replace Wireless G in another.In our building already configured, we have POEs set up and this has helped centralize everything that has to b...

rustyk123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The SA520W product is used as a WiFi Router with DHCP server enabled. The problem is that from time to time the users can't see each other in the network until I reboot the router.After reboot all is fine sometimes even for 1 week but sometimes only ...

Good Morning,I have a Linksys WRT 600N Wireless Router and have been very pleased with its performance. It has been online for a few years now and in computer years that makes this device a dinosaur. I have been looking at the new WRVS4400N. Can some...

Hi,I have an SA520W firewall, and am implementing a new AP541N. On the SA I am using port 4 to connect the AP. Trunking is on with Vlan 1 and 25.Connecting the AP I am able to use VLAN1, however when I assign a new VAP using Vlan 25, I only receive I...

Hello,I have WAP4410N with firmware 2.0.4.2I want to configure it this way.1-I have this external 12db antenna connected to one of WAP4410 3x3 antenna connections PLUS the other standard 2.2-I want the WAP4410 to connect to an accessible Wifi SSID se...