Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi guys.About a week or so ago i bought a Cisco WRV210 and since then i've come accross a number of issues which resulted in spending about 2 hours trying to get it going again.My first issue is this, whenever anyone in the house tries to use anythin...

This is in reference to the 2 year old post located at https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3117946#3117946Contrary to the information contained in the link above, these two parts do not play well together. I purchased both and plugged them in and...

BryanNuma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone!I'm doing a pre-sales activity for a customer that wants to cover the building with wireless signal.We make a wireless site survey and discovered a very noisy enviroment, because the building is very close to an university campus that ...

Hello everyoneI enabled SNMP on my 2 APs to check the bandwidth usage, it works only for a moment, i mean .. SNMP is still enabled, but i don t know why when i check the OID, in a command line it s like it doens t exist anymore .. Then i disable ==> ...