Wireless - Small Business

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

WET200 no WPA available

Hi,I recently bought a WET200 to bridge between a pair of WET11's. The arrangement is working fine EXCEPT I bought the WET200 with a plan to replace the pair of WET11's with WET54 bridges. The problem is that despite the user manual showing screensho...

inglet by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WRVS4400N no wireless access

I just bought this router today. It doesn't work with wireless. Wired works fine. Everything connects to it fine and gets a good ip etc via wireless, but can't do anything online and can't access the router either. I've tried my Wii and macbook pro a...

jmoilanen by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Linksys WAP55AG

Hello!     I know this access point is kind of old, but I can't seem to find any support on the site for this model. Either on Linksys' site (which redirects me to Cisco's SMB site), under the support page, or on the End-of-life page. I'm trying to s...

fairlane32 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes