Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

HelloI have 4 WAP551s at one of our sites, and I have discovered a problem whereby they stop distributing/passing through DHCP addresses to clients. This happens roughly every 2 days, at which point I simply reboot them all and magically the clients ...

Hi, We have a customer with a number of AP561, there are 2 SSID's configured, IP are supplied to the devices in each network via dhcp, one is handled by a small business switch and the other is handled by a customers windows server. The issiue is tha...

Hello, I'm looking for advice on a recent, deployment of 5x clustering 351 wap's install. The new waps really fitted the bill for this project/property, witch 10 years ago, luckily when built had a few cat5e cable's installed.As a two part project, w...