cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CBW140AC and VLANs

CHMICOL
Level 1
Level 1

For the life of me, I cannot figure this out so request some help.

I would like wireless users associating to SSID-A on my CBW140AC to be connected to VLAN50 and be sent out to internet via interface outside just like every other LAN connected clients on VLAN50. VLAN50 has a network of 192.168.50.0/24 with DHCP scope 192.168.50.4-192.168.50.32. Every wired clients work fine.

Similarily, wireless users associating to SSDI-B on the same CBW140C should be connected to VLAN90 and be sent out to internet via interface outside just like every other LAN connected clients on VLAN90. VLAN90 has a network of 192.168.90.0/24 with DHCP scope 192.168.90.4-192.168.90.32. The difference between the two VLANs is that VLAN50 is for untrusted devices (no inter device traffic allowed) while VLAN90 is for trusted devices (inter-device traffic allowed). 

Cabled clients are already getting correct VLAN assignment and DHCP addresses so that works.

I have created the two SSIDs on the CBW140 and declared the association to the respective VLAN as defined above. The CBS250-16P switch port on which the WAP connects has native VLAN1 Untagged and both VLAN50 and VLAN90 as tagged.

The CBW140 is getting stuck in the red LED flashing after boot cycle. What am I missing?

What am I missing?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI  : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/wireless/CB-Wireless-Mesh/kmgmt-2322-flashing-red-LED-pattern-day-zero-setup-CBW.html

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI  : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/wireless/CB-Wireless-Mesh/kmgmt-2322-flashing-red-LED-pattern-day-zero-setup-CBW.html

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: