cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP4410N-G5 firmware version 2.0.4.2

ANDREY VORONOV
Level 1
Level 1

I received WAP4410N-G5 AP with 2.0.2.1 firmware and set up it very easily. Never experienced a single signal drop in a few days.

After updating firmware to 2.0.4.2 version I am completly unable to make any changes! If I press on "Enable" or "Disable" all settings will be lost after I apply them and neither "Enabled" nor "Disabled" is selected.

Had to revert back to 2.0.2.1. Is my AP faulty?

4 Replies 4

Eric Moyers
Level 7
Level 7

Hi, My name is Eric Moyers. I am a Network Support Engineer in the Cisco Small Business Support Center. Thank you for using the Cisco Community Post Forums.

At this point I do not think your device is faulty. What browser are you using when making your changes?

Thanks
Eric Moyers
Cisco Network Support Engineer
CCNA, CCNA-Wireless
1-866-606-1866

Tried both IE and latest chrome. Resetting to factory defaults before upgrading didn't help either.

I attached screenshot if i select something and press "save" nothing is saved and selection disappear.

Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 11:24:56 -0600

To: a.voronov@hotmail.co.uk

Subject: - Re: WAP4410N-G5 firmware version 2.0.4.2

Cisco Support Community

Re: WAP4410N-G5 firmware version 2.0.4.2 created by Eric Moyers in Small Business Wireless - View the full discussion

Hi, My name is Eric Moyers. I am a Network Support Engineer in the Cisco Small Business Support Center. Thank you for using the Cisco Community Post Forums.

At this point I do not think your device is faulty. What browser are you using when making your changes?

Thanks

Eric Moyers

Cisco Network Support Engineer

CCNA, CCNA-Wireless

1-866-606-1866

Reply to this message by going to Cisco Support Community

Start a new discussion in Small Business Wireless at Cisco Support Community

Not sure about the latest Chrome, But I know that I have used IE 8 with no issues. I have heard that IE 9 has had issues with some of our other GUIs, so I would not use that. I also know that Firefox 3.5.1 works as well.

Eric

Installed Fireworks 7.0.1. config works!

Maximum speed still limited to 130Mb.

Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 13:05:19 -0600

To: a.voronov@hotmail.co.uk

Subject: - Re: WAP4410N-G5 firmware version 2.0.4.2

Cisco Support Community

Re: WAP4410N-G5 firmware version 2.0.4.2 created by Eric Moyers in Small Business Wireless - View the full discussion

Not sure about the latest Chrome, But I know that I have used IE 8 with no issues. I have heard that IE 9 has had issues with some of our other GUIs, so I would not use that. I also know theat Firefox 3.5.1 works as well.

Eric

Reply to this message by going to Cisco Support Community

Start a new discussion in Small Business Wireless at Cisco Support Community