cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, Cisco AP 2802I-I-K9, AP Running Image 8.2.141.0, Couldn't joint with WLC-2504 software version 8.2.141.0.But AP 2602I,1702I and 3602I can register with WLC and working fine.  getting below error from the AP2802I [*04/20/2017 08:02:34.7021] ...

Hi Team, I have a question about a request receive from one of my customers: There's any way to create an HA SSO - Pairing of two Wireless LAN Controlers??? The 1st one is a WLC 5520 and the 2nd one is a WLC 5508 both K9... Thanks for your help and...

Our company is soon going to deploy 8821 wireless phones using SIP. I am running a test environment to look at a few features on the wireless controller. I've got SIP snooping enabled along with other configuration changes to the radios as stated in ...

Hi All, I have a AP cisco 1600. I want to make some filters to block many MAC adress. These MAC address is always fixed and no change. From web interface of AP . I can make more 2 filter at MAC address filters item. But cannot apply more 2 filter ac...

Hi, I have configured one of my 1700 AP in stand alone mode with one SSID but we are able to see two SSIDs. Ex: I have created "wireless-network" SSID but "wireless-network_1" SSID also broadcasting by the same AP. Kindly help us to resolve the issie...

S.ashok S by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is it possible to combine two 2504 WLC License, in which 1st WLC has 75 license and 2nd WLC has 25 license. Total AP's are 100. can we merge these licenses or WLC's to operate all the AP's in the same network?

roger.t01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I certainly hope I searched everywhere before I asked this question but if I didn't please point me at the URL. I have a 3650 running Cisco IOS Software [Denali], Catalyst L3 Switch Software (CAT3K_CAA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 16.3.3 and I have worke...

Hi Guys, We are running PI 3.1.4 to manage the wireless LAN on a physical Gen 1 appliance. The current setup is supported (verified) with TAC but the performance of the PI box is really poor. We need PI3.1.4 to support the current 8.2.x.x WLC softwa...

Ad Bakker by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I want to setup my CMX 10.2 from scratch and enetered the cmxos firstboot command to achieve that , but that does not seem to do anything. [root@localhost cmxadmin]# cmxos firstboot --force********************************************************...

mariusst by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Support, I'd two WLCs (for Serial Number FCH2037V357 & FCH2035V4GU), and take total 94 ap_count license in the same case. But now I find that, the license were shared with two WLCs automatically, then the ap_count are 97 on my WLC (by 50 defau...

Hi all.  I'm using two Cisco 5508 controllers, software version 8.0.115.0.  I'd like to configure the syslog server to notify me if/when a rogue AP is detected on the wired network.  The keyword "Rogue" gives me too many emails because rogues are det...

CompCJtoo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card