cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

So i tried installing a embedded controller on my 9120 accesspoint. Following each step from the guides... After reboot i got:APF4BD.9EBC.F140#capwap ap EWC-AP in Recovery Mode......‌Please use 'archive download-sw' to upgrade AP and Controller image...

I have:1 Wifi Controller: SSID Staff (Subnet 192.168.10.024)1 Wifi Controller: SSID Product (Subnet 172.16.10/23)All are centralized control at DNA Center.And 802.1x authentication (ISE and Radius on window server).Between the SSID Staff vs Product i...

cuongphan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When i connecting in my SSID, no automatic redirect to https://1.1.1.1/But when i enter url https://1.1.1.1 with my hands everything is ok working ! 1) ipconfig - correct2) DNS resolving - correct3) WLC-> controller -> interface -> Virtual -> ip add...

Hello Guys, When client connects WLC through AP it shows below with resepect to data rates. Current Rate..................................... m9 ss2Supported Rates.................................. 6.0,9.0,12.0,18.0,24.0,36.0,...........................

Noovi by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I need suggestion from the community.I have to install WIFI spectrum recorder into my company's vehicle. The purpose is to record WIFI spectrum along the path based on the vehicle assignment, and download the data for every 1 month for analyzi...

Arif Amran by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! Workgroup Bridges

I feel like I must have misunderstood workgroup bridges as they seem super wasteful to me.From the way I have understood it, it's an AP connected over a wire to a PC. That AP then acts as a station to connect to another AP that provides connectivity....

PrimeYeti by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All-I am authenticating my WLC admin users via ISE RADIUS.  The result I am sending is:Access Type = ACCESS_ACCEPTService-Type = 6cisco-av-pair = shell:priv-lvl=15I have run into situations locally where I am denied making changes in the WLC GUI. ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card