Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi folks I need to turn off all the leds on the aps we have installed as they are students sleeping quarters and some students are complaing the leds are keeping thme awake does anyone know how to turn the leds off completlely either via a software c...

Just recently installed a C9130 with the EWC.  When trying to download the images we are getting a error.  I have tried this using TFTP,SFTP and HTTP methods all get the same issue. running config extract wireless profile image-download default desc...

Hi,Does anyone know what do these logs mean? Users are complaining about loosing connectivity every now and then.un 5 11:39:16 kernel: [*06/05/2023 11:39:16.1330] +000000001 Jun 5 11:39:25 kernel: [*06/05/2023 11:39:25.4924] Interfacing with unit 1...

Moudar by VIP
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have read following article about benchmarks but not sure if this benchmarks report is generated automatically or by manual. If automatic, what input is used to show "industry benchmark", "brand benchmark" etc...? If by manual, how can I co...

Hello everyone, I'm having troubles writing a proper pre.auth ACL for our guest portal. We use a custom HTML page with a script that sends 1812 authotrizations to a radius server. Now, with a "free-for-all" ACL where I open every TCP port towards any...

First I'll say I'm not a Cisco engineer, but I do know wifi and controller software from other vendors.We recently activated 5Ghz (2.4Ghz was already enabled) for a SSID in one of our locations.  This location has >160 AP's and roughly 1,300 client d...

Brewder by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

wireHello,We have a Cisco based wireless enterprise based on 5508 WLC's (Firmware: 8.5.171.4).  We are struggling with periodic "disconnects" of Windows based clients.  I'm not a cisco expert, but am fairly well versed in WLAN's in general and Window...

Brewder by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have an issue with an installation involving AP1850 and software 8.8.100.0. Out of the 15 access points, 3 are not showing up in the controller. These three access points have been in their boxes for 2 years, and now we have tried to put the...

Hi All,We are a meetings center so we run custom WIFI networks for events and conferences.  We have been using PI for years for reporting and that has been great.  We are now upgrading to 9800 controllers and with have DNA Centre. What is a good want...

Alex-Pr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a small network with three Cisco 240AC APs.Recently some client devices have failed to connect.  One such device is 2c:9e:00:56:d9:86.An extract of the log is below. *apfMsConnTask_0: Jun 05 18:37:31.035: %APF-5-CLIENT_ASSOCIATE: apf_80211.c:1...

John U by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes