cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Afternoon, I got a WLC 5508 with software version 7.0.98 and want to upgrade to 7.6.120.  Although the release notes suggest that I can upgrade directly, would it be better to upgrade to 7.4.121 first? Thank you in advance, Jay

I want to remove 11mbps on my 4404 running 7.0.250.0. I understand that any client on that data rate will be dropped or moved to a higher data rate, if available. But in general, are clients connected at a higher data rate affected when I remove this...

ROBERT T by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i would like to create point to point bridge using meraki access point. I want to carry vlan 10 from one end of the switch to the other end of switch via AP1 and AP2 resp. How to achieve this, please help with configuration

pramod by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have cisco 5508 wlc and 3702 ap's. WLC is running with 7.6.0.120. Sometimes client stay connected but unable to access internet. sometimes its taking long time to get ip and stays in identifying domain. We have seen this in many client adapters. w...

Does the AP-2700 can operate in standalone mode? The data-sheet says "yes" :"standalone deployments" but the release notes of IOS Release 15.2 (4) JB5 does not talk about the AP 2700.

HiCan anyone explain the differences between AP Submode "base wips" and "none" when the AP main mode is local or flexconnect?This relates to code 7.4 with Prime 2.0 and NO mse. We also have no wips licenses on Prime. I am trying to understand the pro...

Hello Everybody I have Wireless Controller WLC 2500 and there are 6 APs need to join it and 5  APs already joined and one can't join because of license so i have been downloaded it from cisco.com then when i install that license through GUI interface...

Hey everyone,As we get more users, we are starting to run out of IP addresses in our wireless subnet at one of our locations.We were thinking instead of just enlarging the subnet, creating a different subnet for each floor.While I can find plenty of ...

dear Team, I am using 70 1131 Aps with Cisco 4408 WLC. Now I am going to migrate my WLC with Cisco 5508. Do i need to purchase different AP count license for my new WLC or is there any way i can migrate the license from existing Cisco 4408 to Cisco 5...

jubair151 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.  I've been crawling over this issue for too long - I need your help. Thanks for whatever time you can give this. Problem: Users of the 7925 phones get a "network busy" message and are unable to make phone calls.     Config: Code: 7.4.121 Supp...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card