Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've read numerous postings here about Apple AirPlay / Apple TV on this forum but still haven't been able to configure my 1042 AP correctly to do robust airplay.The ap is in autonomous mode, no controllers involved.I have a working Cisco 871W that...

etamminga by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm new to the Cisco Wireless products. We acquired a Cisco 2504 wireless controller and a couple of Cisco Aironet 1602i AP's.I was abled to configure the controller, but the AP's won't join.This is what the AP's spit at me when I connect to th...

wbo000001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to backup 2 controllers with 2 different mobility groups (for example GROUP1 and GROUP2) to the same backup controller (running HA SKU N+1 (7.4)) ?Since a controller can only be configured in 1 mobility group, this doesn't seem to be p...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hellorecently replaced old AP with 3602 but didnt notice any performance improvement. how to check if the limitation is with Laptop wireless nic card, with new laptop purchase what should be the recommend wireless nic specificationcheersPaul

Win7 laptops work fine. Nook gets IP but No internet.  ACL is on the Controller and even if I remove all rules and permit any/any, still no internet on Nook.  If I take ACL off, Nook gets internet.  I have googled this & can’t find anything.  Anyone ...

Hi guys,I have a Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.3 (1.3.0.20) with patch Update-1_12 and when do audit receive the message bellow. Internal exception while doing the audit. Please check the log files. Somebody know what specif logs should be checked? T...

Hi,On a 5508 running 7.4.100 connected to a core L3 switch, we cannot get DHCP to wlan clients unless the controller proxy is enabled. The vlans on the core switch that correspond to the wlans defined on the controller all have ip helper addresses fo...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card