cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but we are looking at getting Cisco ISE and it was put on hold due to Microsoft Intune.  I haven't heard much about intune to even know if it is a valid comparison, but would like to know other p...

We use Intermec hand held devices, model CK31, for inventory.  We are converting our wireless sites from "autonomous" access points to LWAPP access points in conjunction with WLCMs.  I have noticed a significant drop in signal coverage going from aut...

woodfidt by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,What is the difference between CHAP and MD5-CHAP ?It is the configuration under Controller general settings.I'm trying to get rid of PAP, and I was also informed that CHAP itself already use MD5.Is it any different here?Thanks

Dears,I would like to use the NCS 1.2 to monitor Juniper SRX 210 firewall. When I try to import the MIB File from NCS, which show "Error: Failed to load MIB File "mib-802" because it is not in the resource path.Please help to advise what I can upload...

ctohang99 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi looking for an info if Samsung SGH-1747M device running Android version 4.1.1  supported on Cisco WLC 7.4.100.0Basically the Samsung device cannot join our test wifi (ipads and ihones are OK).Thanks

endpoint by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/7.2/configuration/guide/cg_rrm.html#wp1412564states that the max number of APs per RF group is 1000.However WLC 7.3 or  7.4 does not specify this limit at all.Just wondering how do go by det...

Hello,From  a 4402 wireless controller (7.0.220.0) I get a lot of syslog messages like this:*SNMPTask: Jan 19 17:03:25.485: %ACL-7-ENTRY_DONOT_EXIST: acl.c:301 Unable to find an ACL by name "none".*Dot1x_NW_MsgTask_0: Jan 19 17:03:39.246: %LOG-7-Q_IN...

Hi everyone,We were planning to perform outdoor wireless bridging between different buildings in a city.I wanted to know if it was necessary to install a Wireless LAN controller for this kind of deployment (outdoor only) ?Thanks!Regards,Fadel

cmfndiaye by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have inherited a 5508 controller running 7.0 code and WCS running 7.0 code. This site did not have a backup controller. So we have installed a wism as a backup controller. The problem is no one can seem to remember the pre shared keys for the wlan...

Hi friend,I have this problem while opening Auto-cad converted to png: unable to convert the autocad file reason : error while opening the input file error code: -1012what is the problem?thanks

Hi I need to setup ACS 4.2 to enable users to authenticate on AD (Windows 2003 Server) to access my Wireless Network via Radius, to access the Routers & switches via TACACS+, and use VPN connection to access the network remotely.Currently i have the ...

jacovr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card