Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I can't find any information about how to setup a server for external web authentication.I have found documentation on how to set my WLC or WLAN to point to an external server for authentication but the main Cisco site does not seem to cont...

So I just upgraded to code 7.0.230 from an older code. Now I have a problem where i have a delay before I can change from one SSID to another, unless I turn on FAST SSID.... Can someone tell me where in the world I can change the delay setting?  I ha...

I am in the process of turning our autonomous wireless network into a centrally managed lwapp network. We have a new 5508 with 1140 series APs which will be distributed in three locations nationwide.My manager saw a presentation that showed the AP ju...

jpgleason by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I’m in the process of converting a wireless mobile DVR system from WEP to WPA2. The clients have static IP addresses assigned. With the current configuration, when the DVR comes into wireless range of our access point – it authenticates with WE...

What is the upside/downside of turning of the WLC's DHCP Proxy setting?  I know the option is there now, but it still defaults to proxy mode, so whats the issues?  I ask, because, I could make a current issue of a guest wlan getting to a dhcp server ...