Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. I need some advice, please.We need to connect to the network of an organization. I've been told that they are using a Cisco Controller Kit (quite old - installed in 2014).They can provide us with a username and password, but we might need a ke...

I got an AP 2800 which is getting 26. watts, but when i check the power on WLC it is like that:(Cisco Controller) >grep include "AP1" "show advanced 802.11a txpower" Press any key to continue.. AP1 *56 *5/6 ( 5 dBm) [17/14/11/8/5/2/5/2] ...

Moudar by VIP
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco community!We currently have a WLC 2504 that uses 1 of the 4 physical ports for both "device management" and "AP management" on the same subnet.  There is no VLAN configured on the WLC nor the switch.  In fact, we have a completely flat ne...

jtrombley by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I need help from the community, I've been trying to reach suppliers and companies who could help with the request. Since we do not have an active (enterprise) service contract with CISCO, we cannot download the firmware files for the AIR-CT250...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, One of my customers has 67 Cisco 9120AXI access points at one of their locations, and 32 of them are running running EWC image. There is also 19 Cisco 2700I access points on the location, but they are outside the scope of my question.  All of the...

PHaug by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have Cisco APs that are connected to Cisco WLC,  but i don't have access to these APs via web interface. Where and how can i enable this? Thank you!

Hi allWe deployed Mesh via WAP IW6300/WLC Catalyst 9800-80But the download is low. Loading is normal. How to achieve the same rx and tx at both ends DownloadUpload

1.jpg 2.jpg
Alibek by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Professionals,Some of 2802 Series APs are suddenly lost connection from WLC even they are up and running.It happens for only some of APs, at the sametime with no reason.I searched the solution from here, and they recommended to change date to b...

eeebbunee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buenas tardes,Por favor si alguien sabe cómo puedo resolver: Tengo un par de APs 1815i configurados en modo ME y conectados a mi router del ISP que me da 300Mbps, pero cuando conecto un dispositivo a mis AP solo me da una tasa de hasta 100Mbps.Ya he ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card