Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

About every 20 minutes 12 of 300 APs keep rebooting.  I have tried moving them to different controllers.  I have tried downgrading the code and then upgrading the code.  I ahve tried replacing the AP.  I have tried swaping out cables.  They are all c...

bluek by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI ,I am using WLC 4402  with the code version 6.0.199.4 . I am using the WPA2 authentiction with TKIP encryption .My clients are getting disconnected frequently ( 5 - 10 minutes ) . Clients disconnects and connects back automatically .I have capture...

I have question about WLC solution like diagram ,customer want to separate  traffic of back office and guest network from wlc via 2 interface (Gi1 for guest network and Gi2 for Backoffice network). Please advise for this solution. Thank you for kindl...

Hello Cisco experts,I have an Access Point Cisco AP541N, working great, except that every 1 or 2 weeks, clients cannot connect anymore to it. I need to reboot it.I recently updated the firmware to the latest version (AP541N-K9-2.0(0)), but that didn'...

Hello Forum;I'm trying to migrate from a WLC 4402 to a 5508. I've uploaded the config from the 4402 and then downloaded it to the 5508. I'm able to get to the GUI but my clients are unable to connect. I've tried pinging from the clients with no luck....

I ' have a problem with my ACS V4.2 and certificatesWhen the Primary RAdius fall down the appliance connected on Aironet disconnect and research  the certificate on the secondary Raidus Service.It's possibile marks the appliances registered on the ai...

Hi Folks.I always thought that an access point (unless configured not to) would tunnel back to the controller, so would be connected to a switchport in the same VLAN as the management interface. However, if you apply smartport, it configures the port...

neilmac by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.  I have a remote user who has a Cisco Wireless 7921 IP Phone.  She is able to dial out and receive calls ok.  The callers are able to hear her ok, but she is unable to hear the callers.  She tried turning on/off the speaker fucntion, but still no...

joy.tsuda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes