cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Apologies if this has been answered before. I did a search, but unable to find anythimg.What I would like to do is be able to have a WLC 5508 as the local RADIUS DB and authenticator, but then be able to have an ACS server in a central location as...

Hi,I have WLC 5508 along with 3502i AP and i want to configure the ACS hardware appliance. I have worked on windows server based acs 4.1. I just want to know how different this hardware appliace configuration and installation ?what are all inputs req...

Customer is trying to configure Autonmous AP's to a guest splash page with an AUP.  Per this document it sounds like it is feasible.However I am not able to make it work.  I have it going to the ip address of the web server.  The AP can ping this dev...

rudyfaber by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii tried to assign ip address to my access point in Lightweight  mode using commandAP(config)# interface bvi 1but it doent continue give error "invalid input detected at  "' markerplease help..thank you

Hi all,I will deploy a 4400 series WLC and APs in HQ and about 10 remote sites soon. I have some requirments, the HQ and remote sites are running VPN, the WLC will be placed in HQ, the AP will run H-REAP mode and each site will have 2 SSID, one for p...

wain_ip by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an existing AIR-WLC4404-100-K9 wireless controller, but is looking for another unit of controller for redundancy purpose.The AIR-CT5508-100-K9 controller is the new Cisco wireless controller.Does the CT5508 and WLC4404 perform failover betwee...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card