Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi WLC 5520 with AP3802I has the below screenshot. We want to change Power level, but it cannot be changed as it is grayed out. Anyone has some suggestions? Thank you 

Capture.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It seems the software 16.12.04 does not support the "wireless country US" command, but does support the "AP country US" command 17.03.03 supports both commands. What is the difference between "wireless country" vs "ap country" ? My existing wlc confi...

Hi, Our company purchasing 2X9800 Cisco WAC for Administration Employees purpose and 2X 9800 Cisco WAC for Guest Purpose with 50 AP's for all controllers.Our task to designed and implement a separate Guest/ Public wireless Network : Features we are l...

kick534 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everyone,  i am not  able to setup the management access for cisco AP 1600, what i mean is to manage the AP from different vlan.the AP is configured for two vlans (A&B) + the management vlan(C). i have configured the two ssids for each vlan (A&B),...

Hi, I know that there are 3 types of Syslog configiurations to enable logging in AP and WLC for Syslog server  1) Controller Syslog 2) AP Syslog3) Client State Change Syslog  What information are contained in the Syslog messages (Controller Syslog) w...

Hi, I am experiencing a peculiar issue: i have a 2504 running 8.0.120.0. I am trying to get a new 1850 running ap1g4-k9w8-tar.153-3.JD.tar. ver however whenever i try to get it to join to the controller i get a series of messages listed below. i have...