cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone!  I have two types of RF cables AIR-CAB005LL-N and CAB-L400-5-N-N According to specs AIR-CAB005LL-NN(m)-STR to N(m)-RALMR-400, 5 foot RF cableType: outdoor DB (direct burial) CAB-L400-5-N-NN(m)-STR to N(m)-RALMR-400, 5 foot RF cableTyp...

Test5047 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to configure more than one snmp trap receiver with same snmp community string in AireOS WLC. AireOS WLC(Cisco Controller) >config snmp trapreceiver create ABCDEFGH 10.10.10.11SNMP Trap Receiver added!(Cisco Controller) >config snmp trapreceive...

Hello experts,  @balaji.bandi  @Scott Fella  @Sandeep Choudhary  @Rob Ingram  I have two 1704 APs connected with 2504 Controller. Both APs look fine within Controller login but Physically, One AP having green blinking light whereas other AP is having...

Hello Geniuses, I have WLC 2504 and running with 1700 and 2700 series APs at the moment. Couple of AP 1130 also were working fine till few days ago. After a reboot of WLC due to the power failure, all of a sudden, all 1130 APs are not joining to the ...

Hello,Can someone point in the direction to migrate from 5508 to 8540 WLC? Best practice? Steps to complete the migration? I have them both up and online. I am needing assistance on how to migrate our 300+APs over to the 8540. Also anything on using ...

SNGreene by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm new to the networks.I need to set up a network to connect my PC to its data acquisition device (usually connected via LAN, static IP).PC is 200 m far from daq device. Between daq device and PC there are several metal structures. I have already tr...

Stefano3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card