Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Community members.,kindly  educate me on the current happenings on Cisco wireless mobility.I learn that Cisco is replacing the traditional  WILAN  controller  how true is this ?For the deployment of Light-Weight AP like: AIR-AP1815i-E-k9  aside...

okoroji80 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all.I have a question whether I understand correctly that when using the linktest command on the controller, l2 packets are exchanged between the access point and the client. The IP is not used in this case? Or is it a simple ICMP ping?Thanks.

Hi all, I'm creating a project where that building will be full wi-fi. In order to determine how many access point I need,b I'm assuming 8 Mbps per user. But, I need to know what's the throughput of this ap to finish this math. I've already tried to ...

So I am relatively new to professional IT. I have been given control of a ton of things with the company I am with. One of those is our Wireless Network. We are not a huge company. About 200 in office workers total. We have 4 main buildings containin...

Hi,We have a Cisco 5508 WLC running as a centralised WLC managing  around 100 APs registered in flexconnect mode. the current permanent license  on this WLC is 105.  There is another 5508 WLC running on evaluation license which was intended to act as...

Hi, im very new to cisco. I have a client that wants to install the latest 9100 series APs in the near future and want to do a site survey before. They bought a C9105AXI to be used in the survey. Im having trouble setting it up. I do not have a contr...

I have been asked to recommend a plan to upgrade a local school's wireless network incrementally from a 2504 centrally controlled and switched system to WIFI6 over a period of a couple years. The motivation is to modernize the AP and WLC, and propose...

I'm looking to export my C9120AXI-B AP data such as, interface(bandwidth, status) , CPU, Memory, to a CSV so I can ultimately pull that data from PowerBi. I would like this to be automated everyday if possible. My APs are managed by 9800WLC.Has anyon...

Hi, can i know why in cisco prime map, some of the heat signal in the map is bigger and some are smaller whereby all ap is having the same config?

hilmi4618 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card