Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Recently someone gave me the AIR-WLC4402-12-K9.Ofcourse is an EOL product but I tried to adopt some AIR-CAP3502I-E-K9 AP's without success. I was looking to upgade to the latest bug fix version of this controler but i was unable to find any lat...

I work for an MSP and also do sales into some enterprise clients, I have a client with 4x 3602 APs and another 17x 3702 APs ready to be installed.A colleague of his told him he needs a wireless controller now, he wants to know if that is a requiremen...

Hi, I was not able to get wireless accesspoint information on snmp (bsnAPTable) from a C9300 series running eWLC.It says that this object does not exist:iso.3.6.1.4.1.14179.2.2.1.1 = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID https://snmp.clo...

jorgenbl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Couple of basic questions.  Our 3800e AP came with this black plastic cover and 4 Velcro strips.  Can anyone tell me what this is for?  Also, I don't suppose there is a cover for the connections? I can see this being hidden by the wall or ceiling, ju...

Hello everyone,Hope you are doing well.I am using Meraki AP MR33 in my environment and they are connected to fa port of my switch. I am using Iperf3, I have been getting 15-20 Mbits/sec bandwidth between 2 users in wireless and in wired I am getting ...

I just set up a Cisco 5508 WLC and a 3702 AP. The AP is in flexconnect mode. Both the link to the WLC and AP are trunks. Both are using VLAN 255 as their managment ip. Facing the AP I used "switchport trunk native vlan 255", and am able to reach it o...

I have 2 WLAN:1) Students2) StaffI have two Radius Server:1) for WLAN students2) for Staffmy expectation is Users from Students Radius can connect only students WLAN and users from Staff radius server can only connect WLAN staff.But when I configure ...

Hello Community. I'm at a lost on this particular issue.   I have a mix of 2800 , 3700 , 9100 in the environment.  We are currently running on three separate AWS Cloud 8900-CL ,  West , East Coast and Euro.     Randomly , the AP's like to join and or...

chadrife1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in the planning stages of replacing a wireless solution in our ware house with Cisco 1560 AP's that we have used at other warehouses. These AP's were chosen to be used inside the warehouse due to the refrigeration system keeping the facility a...

Rafael_E by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card