Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HI Team  When users are connecting to the corp-SSID they are getting the ip from the WLC management  sub net . In the flex connect i have set the Vlan and tested too but still no luck .  WLC issue, Other Wireless-Mobility Subjects Below is AP detail...

rajaayman by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am using an AIR-AP2802E-E-K9 (v04, created on 01/2018) with the new firmware ME-8-10-121-0. The AP works perfectly if it starts up after being stuck for the first time Board Init:BootROM-1.78Boot from SPI Flash, Safe ModeBootROM: Verifica...

fseim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Hope you are all doing well !I have set an special SNMP monitoring for AP MIC certificate expiry date on my monitoring system. For WLC i could add the MIC ignore command "config ap cert-expiry-ignore {mic|ssc} enable" But how to deal with AP ...

I need to replace my wireless network and I am replacing wireless network comprised of single point access points in a cluster with Cisco AIR-AP1832I network. Can I setup the new network with the existing one still functional if I create a new Networ...

Curious if I could get some assistance with a few questions regarding using an Aironet as a WAP versus Bridge.  I need a bridged solution to connect to network at a different building a few hundred feet away.  I was planning on using something like a...

Tech_Newb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Over and over my coworker and I debate the whole "client has weaker Tx power than AP" topic. We have strived to turn our AP Tx power levels down to match our client's Tx power level -- 13dBm. However, in the back of my mind, is a concept I heard from...

2800 Datasheet.png

Hi, I have academic experience in Cisco networking (no certification), and no industry experience either. I just joined a company as a Junior and have been given the following client requirements for a Wi Fi System to understand and submit a RFP (Req...

huud by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , Any one help me out to configure Cisco prime . we have 200 sites have Cisco router and switch . when I am trying to add one site google earth .kml file in cisco prime, it gives me errors ""details specified AP'xyzhostname' in placemark was not f...

raman8eea by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to get basic alarms for APs / WLC into PI syslog ?I want to use the external syslog server to sort out this information.It is also essential that we get AP hostname in the syslog message. I have tried test this out but I cant see th...

Hi, I have an WLC 8540 running 8.5.140 code (HA pair) that has approximately 1800 AP's that is acting as an RF leader (auto) that is running the entire campus.  I want to do a PoC of a WLC 3540 (HA pair) running 8.10.121.0 with 9120AXI AP's in one of...

Luna99923 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon,I'm trying to set up this AIR-AP1572EAC-BK9 AP and while it appears to see our WLC (5508 model) it gets stuck at this step as listed in this article: https://community.cisco.com/t5/wireless-and-mobility/cisco-1570-outdoor-ap-not-regist...

A_Marquez by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes